[Working together in processes]
Welcome to 'HappyTV+', an innovative business simulation that unleashes the power of collaboration and encourages teams to break free from restrictive departmental boundaries. In the world of 'HappyTV+', participants quickly discover that simply working harder is not always the solution. It is about gaining a clear understanding of their own role and contribution to the team result. This simulation often reflects the reality of the participants and their organisations, leading to valuable insights and sustainable change.
Our simulation helps develop skills crucial for modern business:
- Working together in a process: Learn how effective collaboration within and between teams, departments and supply chain partners can make the difference in complex processes.
- Communciation: Improve communication skills and learn how clear communication contributes to efficiency and better results.
- Breaking free from departmental thinking: Discover how breaking traditional 'cubicle' thinking leads to innovation and synergy between teams.
- Process management: Explore different facets of process management and learn how to implement 'hands-on' process improvements.
- Work result-oriented and process-oriented: Learn how to combine focus on results with a process-oriented approach for optimal efficiency.
- Lean Management and Business Process Management: Delve into the world of Lean Management and Business Process Management and understand how these approaches can improve business performance.
Because you reflect on your own actions according to the working-evaluating-planning principle, learning takes place continuously. At the end, a transfer to one's own practice is made.
Real life serious game ‘HappyTV+’
In the scenario of the major hack with hostage software, Happy TV+ employees must go back in time to work without internet and USB access. With the future of Happy TV+ at stake, contestants must assess all scenarios and find solutions to save the company.
'HappyTV+' offers an engaging and educational experience that challenges, inspires and transforms teams. Join us and discover how you can improve collaborative process, with tangible results for your team and organization.
HappyTV+ as team building
Organizations choosing HappyTV+ are in many cases looking for a high-impact experience to quickly get the essence of process management between colleagues' ears.
HappyTV+ can be used during the kickoff of a process-oriented work process (according to Lean) or as a learning tool in training programs.
HappyTV+ is played by teams of 8 and 15 participants. It is not only process managers, but also employees and executives who play HappyTV+. With more participants, several sessions take place in parallel.
You can play HappyTV+ anywhere: at the office, or in a room near you. Or at one of our venues.